Implementing the Bankable Future
Faced with higher regulatory scrutiny, rising capital adequacy requirements, shrinking margins and impending growth concerns across asset classes, the securities and capital markets and investment banking industry is looking at
- Increasing transparency and scalability
- Moving towards real-time service levels
- Increased costs
- Leveraging analytics and technology for the next generation branch network
WTM provides help in addressing above challenges by providing high-end domain consultancy and establishing industry level solutions. IT partners with leading investment banks, asset & wealth managers, brokerage firms, securities servicing and market infrastructure participants to provide industry expertise and business insights that help them to Do Business Better.
By increasing its industry advisory group WTM offers solutions to understand and resolve clients' business problems. The advisory group, consisting of industry experts with decades of domain expertise, provides focused consulting in the areas of securities servicing, asset and wealth management, investment banking, institutional & retail brokerage, and trading, derivatives & risk.
WTM's solutions offering in this space include:
1. WTM understands these challenges and can comfort you to achieve all-around and integrated project execution with increased efficiencies and more visibility across their projects. Our domain specific solutions around Unified Project Management and HSE can help you lower your risks while ensuring exceeding cost control and improved margins. Our strong experience of working with global majors enables us to assist you in meeting Owner's expectations during fundamental project execution. Our next generation Cloud and Mobility based solutions can automate site movements to improve Asset Utilization and Productivity. We also approve multisite, multidiscipline virtual alliance through our alliance room solutions.
2. Investment Compliance: WTM provides an Investment Compliance solution to enable real-time, multi-asset, pre-trade and post-trade compliance monitoring. This low latency, flexible solution enables enterprises to collate investment guidelines from disparate sources (regulatory body, company, fund family, and fund) to a customizable rule library to oversee the trade lifecycle of a particular trade. The solution also provides dynamic reporting capabilities to handle on-demand business requirements and an agile upgrade process to handle ever changing regulatory environment.