To be successful in today's fast-paced business environment, professionals need to master a wide range of complex financial tasks. On a WTM Finance Course delegates are provided with the opportunity to create their own cash flow forecast in Excel as part of building a complete and integrated model of accounts.
- Our training program asks delegates to analyse real transactions, consider how deals work, and how we can approach the business of modelling cash flows, private equity returns and covenant tests.
- Our training explains how the industry works, unpacking recent controversies and challenges for principals. As part of our training courses we explore how firms structure their investments, how management teams benefit and how money is made.
- The training courses provide delegates with a comprehensive review of company valuation, principal techniques and their inter-relationships. Just like they might have to in their jobs, delegates start just with a set of publicly available accounts for the company they are interested in, and conduct real valuation work for that business.
- Our programs encompass topics such as project risk and allocation, key performance indicators, major areas of negotiation, key contractual issues, due diligence, documentation.
- Creation of shareholder value should be the primary focus of the finance function within any organization. Identification of the key drivers that create shareholder wealth is a critical step in defining and implementing corporate strategy.